Thursday, April 16, 2015

I WONDER........

Okay, I'm a bad blogger. There's been a lot going on in my RL as well as SL and i just don't have the drive or passion to really blog anymore. Sad to say it but this may be my last post.I'll still play sl sure because well i'm addicted but i just don't think i'm cut out for blogging. Lately in sl I've made a few changes to my sl life and altho the stress is cut way down i find myself in need of a project. So i did some number crunching and well lets just say i may possibly be insane here for doing so but i'm looking into ............getting a full sim!! Why do you ask? Well i need something to do and i figured if i got a full sim id also rent it out an have renters. I found this sim already pre decorated. Look at that view isnt it pretty?! BUT having a full sim is a LOT of rl money and i keep worrying i wont have enough renters to pay the tier. ( i kinda thought i would attempt to have it look a little similar to how Alicia chenaux - zanzibar did it with her renters lots) I promise it will probably look way different then your's Alicia ( if your reading this). I keep telling myself i will have enough renters but today my sl Facebook for my avi decided to lock me out. That was one of the ways i was gonna advertise the sim and my avis sl facebook had over 30+ friends from sl. ( tho i don't personally know any of them and some of them spoke only Spanish lol) The Facebook page said i needed to show them my photo I.D and that's defiantly out of the question. So now my email that's tied to the Facebook still gets spammed with people wanting to add me but yet i cant get into  my account. So my scratching my head wondering if having a full sim is gonna be worth it. How am i gonna get renters without being worried that ill only end up with pervy  avis running around naked on the sim. ( seriously how did you do it alicia?!) I'm clearly in over my head here and i just don't know what to do. I thought if i got a full sim id throw lots of party's so my renters wouldn't totally get board and i could toss the word out to people in secondlife. Only problem with that is i'm not really a famous name in secondlife and i have no idea if i did send out invites to the famous names out there like berry and Alica an her family if ya'll would even want to come! lol i wanted the sim to be family friendly but seems like the family scene those people want to live in residential town with RP. and thats all nice an all ( i mean i lived in masoma county off an on for a year) but the problem is everyone who does residential does a town an then the sim lags and then the owners of the residential decide to add on more sims and before they know it they have 20+ sims and then the lag gets atrocious. sure its a great way to pull in the L's but thats not my speed.  I want to keep the sim family friendly but at the same time i cant put out  family houses because then theyd want roads exc....My family said to do smaller cabin like homes an rent them out an make the sim a romantic spot but again that gets me worried that will attact pervy people and i dont want to deal with that...
OK, I've blabbed on enough ........

No comments:

Post a Comment