Friday, December 12, 2014

Alts

Wow! I'm a bad blogger! LOL

Lets get Serous for a moment and talk about our alts...er well mine anyways....

Yesterday on sl i was on one of my newest main accounts hanging out in one of my usual places and i realized that i have way to many accounts to keep track of . Then it hit me. Why so many? I think its because its easy  to forget that on sl you can be anyone or anything you want to be because well the possibility's are endless. And for me its rather an excuse to toss more of my real life money into sl an start over completely from scratch then stick to one account. Then you factor in that when drama happens its easier to forget all the bad that happened on that account and start over. That an i like making up random new names for my avis as well. (yes i have issues i think lol) If there was a poll i think youd find most people on sl have more then one account ..confession i have i think over 10 alts. (there should be like a Anonymous Alts group meeting for people who like me are addicted to making new accounts ) Even tho most of them over the years just sit there an i never log in them. As i sat there looking at my avi i realized that i should take a trip down memory lane an go back to the very first account i created back in 09 .......Well......

Yea i dont know what i was thinking back then .....

No comments:

Post a Comment